GoRecycle! Small Battery Box - Max 15 Lbs 6"x6"x6"
The GoRecycle Kit is a complete battery and electronics recycling kit for household or business customers. Includes Safety tested 15 lb. capacity collection box, pre-paid shipping, pre-paid recycling and a Certificate of Recycling Request Card to be completed by customers who wish to receive a free certificate.
Continental U.S. use only. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Capacity: 15 lb.
Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 6"
GoRecycle offers certified recycling for all batteries commonly used around the home and office. Perfect for alkaline batteries from your remote control or wireless mouse, rechargeable laptop or cell phone batteries or even your old power tool batteries. See Acceptable Materials below.
Each GoRecycle Box includes all supplies needed to compliantly and safely ship your batteries for recycling which includes:
- UN approved fully assembled recycling container with attractive countertop display.
- D.O.T. Special Permit 16474
- All outbound and return shipping fees
- Easy to follow packaging/shipping instructions
- Recycling fees for up to 48 lbs. of batteries
- All required labeling/markings
- 1 pack of 100 baggies
- Certificate of Acceptance & Recycling sent directly to your email
- Alkaline Batteries
- Nickel Cadmium Batteries (NiCd)
- Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries (NiMH)
- Lithium Ion Batteries (less than 300 Wh rated capacity)
- Lithium Metal batteries (less than 25g of lithium content) *
- Non-Spillable Lead Acid (weigh less than 11 Lbs. each)
- Silver Oxide
- Carbon Zinc
- Portable Electronics (see FAQ to know more)
- Batteries containing free-flowing electrolyte.
- Low production run and prototype batteries.
- Damaged, defective or recalled batteries. (see options available for DDR cellphone/laptop batteries)
- See FAQ for more details
- Box Weight Capacity: 48 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 10" X 10" X 10"